About Us

Sales Tax Exemption Information

Due to newly imposed cross state sales taxation laws, as of June 2019, we must have a signed sales tax exemption form on file for all customers. If you have not previously sent us a signed sales tax exemption form, please find your state in the table below, download the appropriate form, and mail, fax or e-mail it to us.

Mail to: 500 West Bagley Rd., Berea, OH 44017
Fax to: 440-234-5403
E-mail to: info@pioneerwholesaleco.com

If you have questions, please see our FAQs below.

Tax Exempt Forms by State

Send completed form to any of the following:

Fax: 440-234-5403

E-mail: info@pioneerwholesaleco.com

Mail: 500 W. Bagley Rd., Berea, OH 44017

FAQs about Sales Tax Exemption

  1. I have bought from you for years, why do I have to do this now?
    Because new tax laws have been imposed. We appreciate your business and loyalty as we work to comply with the new laws.
  2. I am not tax exempt. What should I do?
    Since we are a wholesale-only company, we only sell to tax-exempt customers. We cannot accept orders from customers that are not tax exempt.
  3. I am located in Ohio and I have already sent you this form, do I need to do it again?
    If you have not moved, changed ownership, changed your business name, or received a new Vendor's License number since you sent us the SIGNED tax exempt form, then no, we do not need a new form.
  4. I live in state that does not collect sales tax. What should I do?
    If your state is not on the list, we do not need a signed tax exemption form from you.
  5. I am ordering while I am away from my office. Can I send you the form tomorrow?
    Yes. But please send within 24 hours or processing of your order may be delayed.
  6. I order from other vendors and they don't require this. Why do you?
    Cross-state taxation laws are based on companies meeting certain thresholds of dollars or transactions within each state. Other companies may not meet the thresholds. Or, they may not be aware of the new legislation.
  7. I don't want to fill out the form, can I just pay tax?
    No. We do not sell to customers that are not tax exempt.
  8. Can't I just give you my vendor's license number instead of signing something?
    No. We now need the signed tax exempt form.
  9. Does my Federal EIN number work?
    No. We must have your state resale number. Some states call this a "Resale Number", other states call it a "Vendor's License Number".
  10. Can I just send you a copy of my sales tax license?
    No. We must have the signed tax exempt form.

If you have further questions...

We know this is new and is challenging for some of our customers. If you have further questions or concerns, please call 440-234-5400.